First Day of Chaos!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

All of a sudden, crashers surrounded the professor like vultures. Those anxious students were desperately trying to crash the class!

Practically half the class was up, anxiously waiting for the professor to speak. Their eyes were desperately paying attention, wanting to see what the professor would do. It was only a matter of time. They needed to know how the process would end.


The professor, however, was trying to do his best in helping the anxious students, but also balance time for his students, who were already registered in the class.

Being the other half of the class that was sitting down, I felt very lucky and relieved. I actually managed to register for the class before school started, unlike those crashers. I  realized that there was a huge difference in registration and class addition between high school and college.

High school was easy. We didn't have to do anything but choose a class since a schedule will be made for us, and only switch/drop out of classes that didn't fit. There are no issues with registration. Nothing hectic.

As for college, I already knew that one had to do things on his or her own. But that first day made me realize that if I do not register on time or early, I would have to be aggressive to crash a class.

Honestly, I always get scared if I managed to do things on time because I really do not want to go through all that trouble. Registration is an important process one has to go though the first day it’s announced! Sadly, a lot of us tend to procrastinate and end up having to try to crash classes in the end. And sometimes it’s painful to end up not being able to take a classes you need. I suppose it’s especially important for returning students, since they have to register after the fresh college students.

After witnessing that incident, I hope I do not experience anything hectic like that. I will plan out and register the day registration is open. It's better take the initiative and register quickly!

2 comments:

  1. i like the way you wrote this, it was a lot of reading for me x) but it did feel like that in the first day huh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I tend to write a lot XD;
      Definitely. That first taste of college was something o-o

      Delete

 
More Like "A Musing" © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions